Sunday, February 9, 2014

Tastings - "Bay Bridge Vineyards Chardonnay"

Name: Bay Bridge Vineyards Chardonnay
Variety: Chardonnay - Grape
Region: Central Valley, California
Country: United States
Year: N/A
Price: $3/bottle

Online ReviewFor an inexpensive wine, this one is great.

-from snooth.com


Review:  This wine was definitely very different from the first one I tried.  The initial smell was very appealing, mellow, yet tasteful, and it got me very excited to try it.  The first taste was tartness, almost like a lemon.  It was very crisp and citrus-like, almost like a grapefruit.  Overall, a very mellow fruit flavor, while also being a bolder white wine.  In the end, I would say this bottle of wine is great for the price.  And although I did not have this wine with any food, I wouldn't mind having this alongside dinner or appetizers.

No comments:

Post a Comment