Sunday, April 13, 2014

Tasting - "Atlas Cumbres Torrontes"

NameAtlas Cumbres Torrontes 
Variety: Torrontes
Region: Mendoza

Country: Argentina
Year: 2010
Price: $5.95


Winery Review: "
Yellow colour with greenish nuances. Very intense aroma of fresh grapes, flower perfume and mature peaches. Fresh in the mouth. Light and easy to drink. Ideal with seafood, Thai and Chinese food."
The Vintage Cellar


My Review: Very nice fruity flavors, with sweet melon, mango, and a floral aspect to the nose.  Mango is actually one of my favorite fruits so this wine appealed to me very much just from the smell.  The taste had that nice subtle fruitiness, peachy, and almost perfume-like taste.  The finish was almost bitter, but wasn't overpowering of the fruit flavors.  Overall, a very good wine that I would definitely purchase for the cheap price.  I liked this one a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment